For two months, members of our team have been teaching students at Seattle's William Grose Center to develop a local microgreens production facility. One of the exercises was to... Continues...
| Affiliates  | Latest  | Members
Evergarden Farms™ is a team on a mission.
- We are specialists in
- Growing and hydroponics
- Management and marketing
- Information processing
- We grow food
- Our gardens produce fresh, local, nutritious, hydroponically grown vegetables. AND...
- We help others grow food
- We also assist and coordinate co-operative marketing by independent gardeners, small businesses and community organizations and provide associated management software. AND...
Hello! Right now our garden is on hiatus as we relocate. We've outgrown our temporary home. We're looking for a new partner to help us supply microgreens in the Puget Sound region. If you have 1,000 to 1,500 square feet of indoor space in Seattle or an adjacent community and would like an opportunity to partner with us in lieu of rent (a better deal for you once we're up and running), we invite you to contact us.
Programs Past & Present
- BIPOC of Greater Seattle 2021-
- We deliver produce to food banks and community organizations.
- Black & Indigenous People of Color 2022-
- We supply microgreens to be included in food boxes to needy families.
- Seattle College agricultural studies 2021-
- We offer courses in introductory and advanced hydroponics.
- Asian & Pacific Island Community Center 2014-2016
- This community-based hydroponic program fostered interest in improved diet and provided vegetables locally and training to community members.
- Central Area Urban Gardeners 2013-2014
- Our initial community-based hydroponic program provided vegetables to local organizations and training to urban youth.
- Maxine Mimms Academy, Tacoma 2012-2013
- This course introduced hydroponic farming, diet management and entrepreneurship.
A non-profit organization helping other non-profits produce fresh, nutritious, hydroponically grown produce. We also offer training in hydroponic gardening and related management skills. Let us improve diets and economic opportunity in your community.
LETI provides classes for first and second generation residents, primarily from Latin America, focusing on education, finance and employment. LETI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
MMA strives to break down educational and economic barriers for teens and young adults. Our curricula for urban agriculture and student re-engagement are available for implementation anywhere. MMA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Author Compiles 29 Vegetarian Recipes Celebrating Black Cuisine food52.com
Use the contact form for more information.
Looking forward to some excellent veggies. When will the order form be active?
First post to Egarden member profile.
Join the revolution! We welcome input from gardening enthusiasts.
We work with Eduponics Institute USA to deliver equipment and complete courseware.
1 Delivery service is available in Snohomish, King and Pierce Counties, WA.