Fresh, local, nutritious
We serve the central Puget Sound communities of Snohomish, King and Pierce counties, along with other areas to be announced. Our products are available and through approved resellers and non-profit organizations and occasionally at farmers' markets.
Our procedures manual and catalog are under revision. Temporarily, after identifying your desired products in the Catalog, please read our instructions, terms and conditions before downloading sales forms.
Policies & Terms
- Order specification
- All produce is grown to order. Minimum orders:
- Microgreens $50 or ten trays or case of 20 individual boxes (approx. 2 oz).
- Leafy green vegetables $100 or 100 units.
- Pricing as shown on order form or as agreed.
- All orders confirmed before planting.
- Down payment of 30 percent is required with your order, non-refundable after planting, and payment of balance in full is required for delivery, unless prior arrangements have been mutually agreed. Prepayment may be refunded if crop fails or is not delivered within three days of projected harvest. We want to work with you!
- Free pre-scheduled delivery within 25 miles of distribution center for orders over $100. Other deliveries $0.55 per mile after ten miles. Produce must be accepted and paid on delivery; second trip at $0.65 cents per mile round trip, minimum $25.
- Special orders, mixtures, varieties not listed on our order form may be made available by special arrangement, which may incur greater lead time and additional cost.